Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Training & Qualification Procedure Consultant with the following qualifications:
* The subcontractor shall prepare the Training Management Program Description addressing the following functional elements associated with the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) and using a graded approach. Activities that should be included and validated include:
• Conduct and documentation of training needs analysis.
• Identification and selection of training methods
• Employee qualification/certification
• Training course/media development
• Instructor training/qualification
• Training implementation
• Training administration, records and monitoring , including interface and use of client's Learning Management System.
• Training effectiveness reviews
• Definition of principal roles and responsibilities for implementing the Training & Qualification functions.
Estimated start date: 03/15/2018
Estimated duration: 400 hours (half on-site, half remote)
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
256 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.