Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Various Locations
Country: United States
If you have already applied no need to resend your resume. We need multiple positions filled in multiple locations!!!!!
Experience: Requires at least 10 years of related experience
Requirement: Must be able to obtain a US Government Security Clearance
Education: BA/BS degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. PMP Certification is desired.
Job Description: Under minimal general supervision, performs Project Controls job functions as assigned by management.
Typical job responsibilities are to assist and support management in ensuring proper cost control, tracking and cost accounting for project cost and work scope alignment with the approved project Work Breakdown Structure and coding, schedule development, status, and control, and work scope alignment with the approved project Work Breakdown Structure and coding. The specific work assignment may include duties or activities that assist and support project and functional management in one or more of the following functional areas, in addition to other duties as assigned:
• Accumulates and compiles accurate cost data to prepare the project budgets and updates to the project cost forecasts
• Develops cost control, scheduling, and earned value management procedures and guidelines
• Assist Control Account Managers in the development of control account execution plans, work breakdown structure dictionary definitions, and earned value methods & techniques
• Participates in period project reviews/schedule meetings with company or client management
• Develops and implements a change control/management system
• Develops and maintains Control Account level schedules
• Identifies trends and deviations to cost and schedule performance, impacts and recommends corrective actions.
• Supports Control Account Manager analysis of earned value data and explanation of variances
• Maintains the established project costs/schedule program and prepares schedule/cost status reports
• Utilize critical path scheduling techniques
• Documented experience managing prime contract incremental funding
• Preparing risk management plans and procedures
• Interfacing with project teams and documenting risks
• Attaching risks to schedule activities,
• Maintaining risk register
• Performing risk simulation analysis system and evaluating the results
• Establish, monitor, and control project schedule
• Provides historical information
• Perform duties complex in nature
• Other job-related duties as assigned
Required Skills: Strong PC skills to include Microsoft software; automated accounting and cost management systems
Experience using Primavera P6, Deltek Cobra (or similar) and Timberline estimating is required.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Demonstrated expertise in the concepts of Project Controls, Cost Engineering, Scheduling, Earned Value Management System
Job Locations: Paducah, KY, Piketon, OH, Oak Ridge, TN, Amarillo, TX, or Idaho Falls, ID
BGS, LLC is an EEO Company
74 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.