Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Oak Ridge
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37830
Project Manager IV
Scope of Work:
Provide a range of services to the LSD Director and staff as directed by the Technical Project Officer (TPO). These support services include, but are not limited to:
• Review, document and make recommendations for implementation of new procurements, subcontracts and sales contracts and/or the continuation or discontinuation of existing agreements.
• Determine needs and requirements for new procurements, subcontracts and sales contracts and develop statements of work, specifications and /or other supportive documents as necessary.
• Contact Subject Matter Experts as necessary to ensure compliance with UT-Battelle, State, and Federal requirements.
• Participate in on - site bid meetings as requested by the TPO and prepare presentation material associated with procurements, subcontracts or sales contracts.
• As applicable, benchmark with other entities to maximize lessons learned.
• Participate in post award assessments with TPO to determine if requirements are being met by subcontractors.
• Participate in review of bids and preparation of criteria to be used (factors and importance) in bidder comparison.
• Maintain working relationships with numerous internal and external partners of LSD.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or Project Management with at least 20 years' experience in providing authoritative technical expertise and advice on complex problems.
• Also, will accept Masters degree in above fields with at least 15 years' of experience in providing authoritative technical expertise and advice on complex problems.
• Requires independent evaluation of information in complicated and dynamic situations.
Expected work hours: 24-30 hours per week.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Ginger Jamrog OR Katie Gaither @ (865) 425-7580
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
706 S. Illinois Ave., Ste. D-105
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
To apply, please visit our career page at https://valueaddedsolutions.mua.hrdepartment.com/hrdepartment/ats/JobSearch/viewAll or email your resume to email@example.com
280 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.