Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
System One is looking for a Senior Nuclear Work Order Planner for Entergy. Must have construction work order planning experience.
1. Reviews engineering changes to understand the required scope and construction requirements. Once understood writes job plans for installation and testing of modifications and/or replacement of plant equipment.
2. Reviews materials required and initiates the process of ordering of materials for the modifications.
3. Routes work orders through the review process monitoring progress and assisting other departments should questions arise.
4. Proposes changes to design changes during the design phase when asked to review.
5. Assists with development of post work critiques. Facilitates interface between work groups. Identifies deficiencies, analyzes alternatives and recommends solutions to schedule conflicts. Have the ability to communicate technical information, concepts and ideas verbally and in writing.
6. Observes and ensures compliance with procedures and policies. Understands and utilizes construction specifications applying them through the work orders process to ensure field work is efficient and correct.
Minimum education required of the position
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Desired: B.S. Degree in scientific discipline generally associated with power plant operations or vocational, trade school, apprentice program, or equivalent military training.
Minimum experience required of the position
Senior Planner: 10 years nuclear power plant or construction experience. Technical understanding of nuclear generation principles and operations.
Desire: Work Order planning experience in PassPort highly preferred.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position
Desired: Ability to make semi-technical calculations involved in the modifications of plant equipment. Ability to use required tools and equipment and possess capability to write complex installation plans and replacement instructions for plant equipment. Has familiarity with company safety rules. Have the ability to read prints and the ability to write troubleshooting and repair plans on plant equipment. Have an understanding of construction specifications.
78 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.