Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
PMQS is currently looking for an experienced full-time Inspection Tech to work at a fabrication facility near Winston-Salem, NC.
1. Commit to safety procedures
2. Follow all company Quality standards
3. Assist in maintenance activities of inspection tooling and equipment
4. Work flexible hours and shifts, as required, to ensure timely service
5. Support manufacturing/production schedules by performing inspection tasks as directed, requiring no
6. Work closely with engineering and other departments
7. Write reports with little input from SMEs
1. Minimum of three NDE certifications* of Level II or higher, or a combination of two NDE Level II certifications and a specialized QA function.
2. Proficiency in technical and general office computer skills
3. Able to lift up to 50 pounds, bend, stoop, and remain standing for extended periods of time
4. Good communication skills
5. Ability to use mechanical measuring devices such as dial calipers and micrometers
6. Working knowledge of company QC program, and familiarity with shop travelers
Initiative; drive for results/quality; safety-minded; team and customer orientated; detail oriented; integrity and trust.
Prefer local candidates
164 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.