Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
E8123667 – PROCEDURE WRITER ASSISTANT – PORT GIBSON, MS – 12 MONTHS – 7 POSITIONS
• Take an existing procedure, regardless of which format it may be in, and reformat it into the approved procedure template.
• This activity may require the procedure to be retyped in its entirety.
• Typically most of the reformatting can be accomplished by cutting and pasting form the existing procedure into the new procedure format.
• This activity is clerical in nature and does not require previous nuclear experience.
• Typing - 80+ wpm
• Ability to work with the following products
• Microsoft Office Word and Word Templates
• Microsoft Visio or Publisher
• PDF Exchange Editor
• Microsoft Excel Data Base Input
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to remain flexible in changing priorities
• PPA certification is a plus
• Previous experience procedure writing or revisions is a plus
8 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.