Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99354
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE PLANNING SUPPORT
REFERENCE # 03/18-003
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 03/18/2018
DESCRIPTION OF WORK SPECIFIC:
This position is needed to support the Water & Sewer Utilities with a focus in maintenance activities. The program requires the creation and/or modification and issuing of work plans and packages that must be reviewed by a qualified resource to ensure safety to the system. Planning resources are needed to plan and review work packages and to ensure the timeliness and quality of maintenance performed on mechanical systems.
The Subcontractor shall provide a qualified and experienced Work Planner, who is knowledgeable of mechanical and electrical systems, as appropriate and requested by the Buyer Technical Representative (BTR) to perform tasks including but not limited to the following:
• Actively support planning programs designed to protect employees against workplace hazards.
• Prepare corrective maintenance work plans and work instructions.
• Schedule and facilitate EWP, JHAs, and field walk downs.
• Verify field configuration control, and ensure component labeling is correct.
• Order material in support of corrective maintenance actions.
• Research/review lessons learned and post-ALARA reviews for applicability.
• Document potential hazards/issues associated with proposed work.
• Ensure hazard controls are identified and incorporated in the work plan.
• Complete all permits and forms as necessary, and ensure all necessary forms, permits, drawings, and documents are present in the work package.
• Identify recommended lock and tag boundaries, and document in the AJHA if applicable.
• Perform radiological evaluation, and if required, forward evaluation to the Radiological Control organization for radiological screening.
• Determine resource requirements to support corrective maintenance work.
• Finalize work instructions and the AJHA.
• Route work packages for approvals.
• Ensure work packages are ready to work.
• Prepare work scheduling sequencing plan.
• Minimum five years of mechanical work planning or similar experience or an equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the ASTM standards and other consensus engineering codes as applicable including WAC for water and wastewater treatment.
• BS degree in Engineering or other technical degree.
• Previous Work Control or similar experience at a government or nuclear facility, especially Hanford site experience, is desirable, but not required.
Please submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line:
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE PLANNING SUPPORT/ #03/18-003.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
Premera Medical Insurance
• $4,000 Individual Deductible, $8,000 Family Deductible, 80/20 Co-Insurance, $6,350 Out of Pocket Max, $12,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, $40 Office Visit Copay, 3 Visit EAP
• RX: $10/$40/$80
• Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
• $4,000 Individual Deductible, $8,000 Family Deductible, 50/50 Co-Insurance, $6,350 Out of Pocket Max, $12,700 Family Out of Pocket Max,
• RX: $10/$40/$80
Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement:
• Company will provide up to $2,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit
VSP Vision Care
• 100% Eye Exam Every 12Months
• $25 Individual Deductible, $75 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services – 80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
Mutual of Omaha (Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and More)
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
• Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and More
401K Savings Program - No company match.
16 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.