Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Job Title: Valve Tech / Sales Representative
Date Posted: 11/2/2016
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Immediate position available in Charlotte, NC.
• Technical Sales Representative – For Valve Repair – Testing – Machining Equipment
• The Technical Sales Representative will perform presentations of our products at customers’ sites and exhibitions, hands-on technical demonstrations and training, customer support and sales activities.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Product presentations and hands-on demonstrations across the USA & Canada.
• Interface with technical staff, supervisors and management to determine requirements and sales potential in person and over the phone.
• Training sessions on our various products (including single point machining, grinding & lapping, and testing products) in our facility and at customers’ locations.
• Upkeep of demonstration equipment and trailer.
• Servicing, maintaining and taking inventory of our rental equipment (includes checking machines’ functions, counting and replacing all used consumables and parts).
• Technical troubleshooting, often over the phone with customers, and at customers’ sites.
• Follow-up calls with existing customers and establishing contacts with new customers.
• Assistance with shipping activities.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
• Experience with valve maintenance, the use of machinery, and machining, testing & repairing of valves.
• Ability to read and interpret maintenance and repair manuals for troubleshooting and repairing.
• Willingness to travel extensively (from 2 days to 3 weeks).
• Solid English speaker.
• Outstanding interpersonal/people skills.
• Self-starter with independent and team working abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Operation of truck and trailer assembly.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, familiar with computers.
• Must pass an initial alcohol and drug test and adhere to all company policies including the Drug and Alcohol Policy for continued employment.
We are an international corporation and global leader in manufacturing valve repair and testing equipment. We offer a great working environment with upward mobility in a company with little fluctuation.
66 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.