Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Employee Concerns Coordinator/Investigator
• Typically, 2 years or more of investigation or other relevant work experience.
• Knowledge of employee concerns industry practices and policies and procedures (preferred).
• Bilingual and able to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently (preferred).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Experience conducting employee investigations and generating investigation reports.
• Detailed oriented with strong organization and time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills on technical personnel subjects, including communication with senior management and/or regulatory bodies
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to express technical concepts in a way that establishes rapport and gains understanding, strong customer service orientation.
• Self-motivated individual who takes both initiative and accepts responsibility for actions (i.e. thinking and going beyond the current assigned tasks)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite application.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information
• Proficient with all MS office applications;
• Ability to develop and maintain excel spreadsheets and pivot tables (preferred)
Approximately 12-month contract
5 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.