Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Williams Specialty Services
Summary: Responsible for administrative support such as filing, word processing, inprocessing and any other administrative duties as required.
* Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, word processing, filing, and faxing.
* Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files.
* Maintain confidentiality regarding corporate, personnel and operations matters.
* May assist with inprocessing, payroll or any other administrative duties as required.
Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Outlook and database applications.
* Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and handle multi-projects.
* Ability to interact with individ uals at all organizational levels.
* Demonstrate a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service at all times to all employees and management.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to multi-task and handle varying tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive material.
* Use resources effectively to generate solutions; take initiative when resolving problems.
* Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
* Ability to type on a keyboard.
* Ability to converse over a telephone.
* Ability to work in office and perform in corporate environment.
Education: High School degree or GED, equivalent experience considered at the discretion of management.
Experience: 1 - 3 years prior experience required.
Ability to obtain nuclear plant access is required.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Global Power and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel regardless of job title or routine job duties.
133 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.