Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Port Gibson
Country: United States
Nuclear Sr. I&C Planners for Grand Gulf Nuclear Station. This is a full-time, perm/direct placement located in MS. MUST HAVE NUCLEAR EXP.
1. Writes job plans in the maintenance, repair, modification and troubleshooting of plant equipment.
2. Writes testing plans following maintenance, inspection and repair on plant equipment.
3. Writes preventive maintenance plans on plant equipment. Identifies problems, defects and failures that degrade component and system integrity and reliability. Assists Engineering with testing and evaluations.
4. Proposes design changes that improve efficiency and safety. Interfaces with regulatory and industry representatives in support of station activities. Updates work management and scheduling software programs.
5. Assists with development of post work critiques. Facilitates interface between work groups. Identifies deficiencies, analyzes alternatives and recommends solutions to schedule conflicts. Communicates technical information, concepts and ideas verbally and in writing.
6. Observes and ensures compliance with procedures and policies. Serves as a member of the Emergency Response Organization.
Minimum education required of the position
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Desired: B.S. Degree in Engineering or other scientific discipline generally associated with power plant operations or vocational, trade school, apprentice program, or equivalent military training.
Please send current resume.
133 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.