OCC Maintenance Lead (318937) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
OCC Maintenance Lead (318937)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on May 14, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 02188
- Directs Maintenance outage activities from the OCC to ensure the outage plan is being implemented effectively.
- Provides frequent updates to the SOM of Maintenance activities to include status and problems or concerns.
- Communicates frequently in the OCC to avoid surprises in outage update meetings
- Oversees the Maintenance SOCs to ensure they are aligned and executing the OCC Maintenance scheduled priorities for the shift.
- Communicates to the Maintenance SOCs the requirement for providing frequent updates to the OCC.
- Leads Maintenance Outage Plan of the Day (POD) meetings to ensure SOCs and Maintenance Managers are aware of outage status, priorities and goals for the shift, problems and concerns, and assigned action items
- Provides input to the Emergent Issues Manager about resource impacts and constraints or any other issue relevant to emergent issues that need to be addressed.
- Provides single point leadership and commitment for the maintenance group when emergent issues require maintenance action for resolution.
- Monitors critical and non-Critical Path work activities to ensure work is completing as scheduled. Takes action to address areas not in compliance.
326 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.