OCC Projects Lead (318959) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
OCC Projects Lead (318959)
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on May 21, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 02188
- Provides a single point of contact for status, resolution and issues involving assigned project while activities for this project are in progress.
- Makes routine outage log entries to provide project status.
- Maintains an overall knowledge of current outage status and a 24 hour look ahead to ensure that project support and interface with other priority outage activities is well coordinated.
- Identifies to the SOM any issues or problem areas within the project and assists in their resolution.
- Attends the OCC meetings and addresses project issues as required.
- Maintains awareness of the conditions that will create delay charges and communicates to the SOM when conditions are met or when decisions being made by the OCC could result in the potential for delay charges.
- Provides frequent updates to the SOM for Major Projects activities to include status and problems or concerns.
- Communicates frequently in the OCC to avoid surprises in outage update meetings.
- Provides single point leadership and commitment for Major Projects Group when emergent issues require Major Projects action for resolution.
- Communicates priorities, goals, and expectations from the OCC to the Major Projects organization.
- Provides input to the SOM and EIM relative to Major Projects activities or issues that may create significant outage impact.
- Monitors non-Critical Path work activities.
- Ensures work is completing as scheduled.
- Takes action to address areas not in compliance.
- Assists the crew supervisors with managing workload by providing reports and other tools to focus the crew efforts.
- Coordinates with Work Control Center to obtain clearances for upcoming work or in resolving clearance conflicts.
- Reviews crew resource profiles and coordinates with the outage schedulers to level work activities to eliminate any bow-waves.
- Supports the scheduling of emergent work activities.
- Assists the crew supervisors in providing status and expected finishes for schedule updates.
- Provides a communication link between the OCC and the crew supervisor. For example, assists in the communications of clearance boundary changes.
451 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.