Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99352
Project Manager – Reliability Services (310736)
Reliability Services is responsible for infrastructure related capital project execution at Hanford. As such, the program requires qualified project managers to lead the project teams through the planning, design and execution phases of infrastructure projects.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK – SPECIFIC
The qualified individual for this position must be able to perform the project management functions in accordance with procedures. Tasks may include the following activities:
• Provide Leadership to the Project Team and deliver predictable project results through disciplined control of cost, schedule and scope.
• Develop Project Execution Plans (PEP) and initiate, develop, and prepare required documentation specified in the PEP. Assemble the required team to plan, design, and construct projects.
• Develops the work scope definition, schedule and budget baselines, methods of performance, analysis, change control, work authorization, reports, and plans for the project.
• Perform timely project reviews as project design progresses from pre-conceptual to closeout, including Operational Performance Reviews, Constructability, Maintainability and Operability reviews, etc.
• Prepares monthly status reports for the project to keep the client and company management informed of construction progress and the status of costs and schedule as related to the budgets and previous forecasts.
• Manage project estimating and scheduling.
• Coordinate with other contractors and interface management to ensure potential project constraints are identified early and mitigated.
• Support contracting for design and construction services by development of Statements of Work (SOW), review of engineering work plans, review of proposals and management of the contract as the Buyers Technical Representative (BTR) during execution of the work.
• Manage the development of construction drawings, plans and specifications in coordination with the customers.
• Coordinate and acquire the appropriate ecological, cultural, excavation, and tie-in permits for project execution.
• Coordinate start-up and commissioning of new systems.
• Maintain construction records and completion of As-Built drawings.
• Develop and implement a “work suitability” review process to evaluate Work for Other projects.
Eight to 10 years’ experience for option 1 and (8 to 20 years’ experience for option 2) managing candidates and staff associated with engineering or infrastructure projects.
• Experience managing design and construction on multidiscipline projects including but not limited to, civil, structural, environmental, HVAC, water systems, sewer systems, fire protection, process piping, instrumentation and electrical.
• Mechanical or Electrical Engineer Degree.
• Project Management Professional certification
• Registered Professional Engineer in WA
128 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.