Recruiting Manager (319319)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on May 15, 2018 at 09:17:02. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: West Palm Beach
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33401
Onsite at a client location or at one of our corporate offices, and under minimal supervision, the Client Solution Program Manager (PM) is responsible for managing the contracted Scope of Services to the client. The PM must maintain quality customer service and day-to-day site operations, with a primary focus on meeting and achieving financial goals. Management of BHI Energy's service: staffing desk, payroll, compliance, business development and supervision and leadership of onsite BHI Energy staff, is the fundamental function of a PM.
The Program Manager is responsible for overall management of the Contingent Talent Solutions program for an assigned client. This includes managing the sub-vendor / supplier program and its population and its day-to-day operations (implementing and managing the requisition /submittal process and overseeing job placement, sub-vendor selection and contract negotiations, day-do-day troubleshooting and problem resolution, managing the on-going relationships and communication, performing periodic benchmarking of the sub-vendor population, etc.).
Day to day full life cycle recruiting to meet clients business needs
Develop diverse qualified pool of cnadidates to meet business nddes of BHI Energy's clients
- Client & Program Management
- Supplier Management
- Manage Requisition Fulfillment Process
- Staff Management
- Issue Resolution
WHAT WILL IT TAKE?
· Experience in managing a vendor on-site program, general management, or account management role in a general staffing company, including supervisory experience.
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must. Ability to effectively multi-task and function in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
· Demonstrate a comprehensive mastery of all day-to-day and strategic operational functions that are required to service the clients from the on-site as well as an interactive knowledge of all site systems.
- Maintain a current Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual that facilitates cross training and desk coverage. Desk coverage must be seamless to the services contracted and expected by the client
- Participate with all relevant training programs available internally for business and professional development knowledge
- Establish priorities, meet timelines/deadlines, and display good organizational skills, and professional interpersonal skills and presentation
- Understand the details of BHI Energy's menu of services, operations procedures and site-specific contracts. This includes: payroll, human resources, accounts payable and receivable, operations budget and expense guidelines, credit and collections, risk management, workers' compensation etc.
- Maintain and demonstrate knowledge of client's industry, products, markets, competition, and financial positions by frequenting the client's website and reading about client. Read client product material. Establish on-site awareness of important business developments or changes that client is experiencing. Ensure that on-site staff is also immersed in understanding the clients business to this level
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with client contact of the BHI Energy On-site program. Maintain a presence that adds credibility and positive perception of PM and on-site. Excellent credibility of the on-site is imperative to the success of the on-site service
- Develop and present client training and education materials. Training and education should be conducted in one-on-one meetings, staff meetings and in large forums
- Complete Departmental Profiles for all new program users by introducing BHI Energy, understanding their needs and expectations, and presenting BHI Energy as a solution
- Facilitate issue resolution within client contacts to achieve an outcome that is in BHI Energy's best interest
- Improve and facilitate process improvements to on-site function overall/site specific
- Partner with BHI Energy Leadership team to introduce new BHI Energy services to client
· Maintain a clear line of communication with President, BHI Energy - SSG and VP Recruiting as needed to insure successful service delivery
· Monitor account status and initiate resolution. Interface as needed with all levels of client representatives/managers
· Initiate escalation and handle as appropriate both internal to BHI Energy and client issues
· Track and monitor the job functions of off-site dedicated staff that directly impact BHI Energy's levels of service delivery (consolidated billing, compliance, etc). Escalate when necessary
· Identify new decision-makers/client contacts and enlist them as BHI Energy supports
· Track service levels and initiate process improvement
· Coordinate all coverage issues for self and on-site team as needed for site coverage
· Will closely work with immediate President, BHI Energy - SSG as needed for support and guidance, client reporting and presentation requirements as described below:
- Monitor account status and initiate resolution. Interface as needed with all levels of client representatives/managers
- Participate in the preparation of Quarterly Account Plans
- Identify an opportunity for BHI Energy to conduct strategy/process development meetings with key client contact
- Identify, develop and implement quarterly business development opportunities. Work closely with BHI Energy Leadership team to identify next steps when business opportunities are seized
- Participate in the development of presentations and relevant material for clients i.e.: Annual Business Plan, Quarterly Reports, etc.
- Attend manager-training sessions/meetings locally and at remote sites or schedule leads attendance
- Support the ongoing training as needed by on-site staff
- Conduct continuous analyses of supplier partnership, resume submittals, interviews to hire, new hires, process compliance, and billing. Use ScoreCard quality metrics relevant to your site model
- Supervisory Responsibilities include:
- Manage BHI Energy staff in compliance with all employment laws and BHI Energy's human resources policies/procedures. Job titles of BHI Energy on-site staff managed by PM will vary. Management of CSC functions in either a payroll or/and staffing desk function is most common. Manage the on-site staff through leading by example: show leadership, professionalism, exemplary management principles, good judgment, good attendance, punctuality, etc.
- Management of the BHI Energy on-site staff to include: daily supervision, performance management, career development through training, and backup. As an on-site team, maintain an efficient, productive, professional on-site environment
- Maintain and manage an on-site environment that is professional, best in quality and with high standards of ethics and efficiency. Respect of the client's culture, environment, facilities, policies and employees is foremost. Manage with continuous improvement initiatives. Maintain open communication with supervisor to problem solve and to improve the levels of service
- Manage and interact with BHI Energy payrolled workers at client site in accordance with current labor laws: ADA, Age, Wage and Hour, FLSA, OSHA, Workers' Compensation, EEO, FMLA, Sexual Harassment, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Three years of management experience that includes supervisory responsibilities of 1-4 direct reports
- Previous management experience in business development/client management, branch operations, Human Resources, and customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, interpersonally, and in presentations. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Must have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills
- Working knowledge of: desktop computers and MS Office Suites- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet access, fax, copiers, phones and other office equipment needed for the job function
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds, bend, stoop, sit at desk for extended periods of time, and to move about from building to building
· Working knowledge of labor and employment laws
· Process improvement experience
· Experience with client interface, aware of organizational culture differences
· Experience managing a sales/operational budget of at least 2 million dollars
· Experience with on-site operations for Fortune 500/1000 companies
269 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.