Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Oak Ridge
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37830
TFE, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for the following position:
Project Controls Manager
Location: Oak Ridge, TN
Per Diem: No
Duration: Long Term
Clearance: Not required at this time
The following explains the job responsibilities and expectations for all employees who are classified in this job description. This job description is not intended to include an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Additional responsibilities may be assigned according to the needs of the Company.
The Manager of Project Controls provides technical guidance to the Project Controls organization. Ensures Project Controls organization compliance with Project Controls specific contract requirements, Project Controls procedures, Project Controls desk-top instructions and programmatic direction. Serves as primary point of contact to project management, functional management, and DOE on issues relating to Project Controls.
1. Knowledge of project controls principles, procedures, and processes.
2. Thorough understanding of earned value management techniques
3. Skill in oral and written communications
4. Good computer skills
JOB DUTIES AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Bachelorís degree in engineering, business, science, or any appropriate field
2. Fifteen years project controls related experience.
3. Is responsible for consistency across Projects and compliance with the Project Controls processes and procedures.
4. Supervision, including technical direction and programmatic guidance of the Project Controls organization.
5. Integration of project issues and lessons learned to provide consistency across program.
6. Provides management support for Project Controls training, performance reviews, and salary adjustments
7. Implements UCOR's Integrated Safety Management System through use of the five core functions and seven guiding principles in planning and execution of work.
8. Oversees Project Controls Safety Program.
9. Provides technical direction to the Project Controls organization.
10. Provides input to Manager of Business Systems on Project Controls issues.
11. Oversees estimate and schedule development, maintenance, and reporting of project baselines.
12. Ensures optimal Project Controls Systems implementation.
13. Works with Manager of Projects and Project teams to analyze potential problems and recommend solutions.
14. Oversees and assists in preparing, analyzing, and presenting cost, estimating, planning, scheduling, and performance information to management.
15. Supports Project and Functional Management at meetings, i.e. Project Performance Reviews, Project Status Reviews, Monthly Status Reviews, Life Cycle Baseline meetings, funding meetings, and miscellaneous data calls.
16. Supports internal and external audits as required.
17. Shares Lessons Learned.
TFE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
34 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.