Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99352
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for an Auditor opportunity for our customer in Richland, WA for the Hanford Site.
Position Title: Auditor (CIA or CPA)
Work Location: 825 Jadwin, Richland, WA or as otherwise directed by the CLR Supervisor
Under the direction of the audit director, plan, coordinate and conduct operational and financial-related audits in assigned areas/functions, including subcontractor audits.
Principal responsibilities include:
• Working effectively with team members to share knowledge and resources in order to complete audits.
• Planning and performing audits to cover the degree of compliance with Company and Site objectives for efficiency; adequacy of systems, procedures, and practices; level of cost effectiveness; and the extent to which DOE and Company assets are safeguarded and controlled.
• Recommending improvements to systems, policies, methods, and practices to reduce costs and establish sound financial controls based on analyses of audit findings.
• Summarizing and presenting audit results to management by preparing comprehensive and accurate reports covering findings and management corrective actions or improvements. Meeting with management to ensure that findings, suggestions, and management actions are thoroughly understood. Assuming overall responsibility for accuracy of audit reports and successful completion of assignments.
• Conforming to the safety requirements of all associated job duties and maintaining familiarity with safety-related policies, requirements, and procedures as they apply to specific job tasks
• BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related area, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, and a minimum of 2 years audit or related experience.
• Proficiency with Office suite of software applications.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Professional certification such as CPA or CIA.
• Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations, especially relating to cost allow ability.
• Experience performing audits of subcontractor incurred costs for compliance with contract and regulations.
• Security Clearance NOT Required
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
46 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.