Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
One of our clients, a World Leader in the development of Cutting Edge Nuclear Technology and Systems, has an urgent need for a Project Manager. This is a permanent In-House position located in the upper mid-west USA.
This exciting career opportunity offers the successful candidate:
* The opportunity to work closely with very High-End PhDs on Cutting Edge Nuclear Technology and Equipment!
* Join a company that has experienced 200% growth in just the last 12 months!
* Participate in ownership and Acquire Equity in the company that can amount to several hundred thousand dollars in just a few years time frame!
* Excellent benefits including 100% Company Paid Healthcare premiums.
* Several Career Advancement Opportunities are available in a short time for a top performer including Senior Engineering, Manufacturing and Management roles.
* Here is your chance to exit the troubled commercial nuclear power industry and join this exciting company and grow your long-term career!
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for coordinating the design, fabrication and delivery of high-tech nuclear systems and equipment. You will develop and maintain the planned schedule, budget and resources required for on-time delivery, while conforming to applicable safety and regulatory requirements. You will define measurable milestones, identify technical and schedule risks and formulate mitigation strategies. You will participate in product development strategy, business planning and analyze short and long-term resource needs.
The qualified candidate for Project Manager MUST have:
* Three (3)+ years experience working as a Project Manager or Project/Systems Engineer on High-Tech Projects.
* Experience working on projects in the Nuclear Industry, Electronics Industry (or other related High-Tech Industry).
* BS Degree in Engineering (or related technical degree) required.
* PMP Certification desired.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent references.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Keith@gcservices.com
Please forward this job ad to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Senior Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x210
134 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.