Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
$40 - $45 hr (depending on experience).
No per diem. Locals please...
Will have broad responsibility to assist Tank Farms in analyzing, planning, and administering a wide variety of critical functions.
The resource shall support the Tank Farms Program by:
• Assisting with tracking and trending of issues, actions, deliverables and goals for the TF project.
• Executing the management of comments, reviews and revisions of DOE policies, procedures and other documents as assigned.
• Supporting development and implementation of Tank Farms metrics.
• Generating Tank Farms briefing materials; track and develop responses to data requests as assigned, and ensure consistency and accuracy.
• Tracking and managing emerging items and actions that require coordination and integration with other Hanford Site organizations.
• Tracking Tank Farms required training (mandatory training, technical training, etc.) in collaboration with ORP POCs (PMCDP, TQP, etc.).
• Coordinating program review activities and prepare management reports.
• Supporting Tank Farm Project Integrated Project Teams as assigned.
• Analyzing and evaluating effectiveness of program operations and recommend improvements and efficiencies.
• Electronically file documents using ORP systems.
• Developing presentation material to be included within program documents and used in internal and external presentation of the document information.
• Providing technical writing support in preparing technical documents.
• Developing presentation materials for senior leadership, including briefings, white papers, position papers, assessment reports, etc., as requested.
• Facilitating and help to coordinate special events as needed, including AMTF staff off-site events; joint Tank Farms and contractor/other ORP division events; Tank Farm site tours, when requested.
Education: High School diploma
• Effective verbal and written communications skills, customer service skills, and work relationships; and
• Knowledge of the Hanford Site mission, activities and priorities;
• Extensive business experience in applying analysis techniques, performing various types of review, developing process improvements, and using automation tools;
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of tools, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other automation tools;
• Ability to work with government and contractor personnel in problem solving and formulating strategies;
• Ability to independently perform multiple tasks with dynamic priorities.
18 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.