Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
System One is looking for a nuclear quality records specialist for a contract position at Vogtle in Waynebsoro, GA.
1. Job Title: Nuclear Records Specialist
2. Job Location: Vogtle 3&4
3. Desired Qualifications: Perform quality review of documents and verify that they are loaded in Constructions sites QA document repository.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Qualified to upload QA records into document repository desired or ability to become qualified
4. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
5. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? No
6. Estimated Start Date: 5/21/18
7. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 3-6 months
45 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.