Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Idaho Falls
Country: United States
One drafter is needed to support a Department of Energy (DOE) client. Position responsibilities and job requirements are as follows:
• As a member of an integrated engineering design project group, candidate applies acquired multi-disciplined CAD design/drafting skills and techniques to prepare new and revised drawings in support of structures, systems or components (SSC) as required consistent with company and nationally recognized standards.
Minimum qualification requirements:
• Drafter, requires applicable two year Vocational Certificate plus seven years relevant experience.
• Requires a working knowledge of CAD 2D/3D graphics drafting/design modeling software, preferably current release of AutoCAD compatible.
• Requires the application of design and layout skills and techniques normally acquired by having a basic drafting education followed by experience supplemented with continuing formal and informal engineering course work.
• Requires background in nationally recognized standards associated with the development of drawings (ANSI, ASME, MIL_STD, IEEE) with emphasis on AE design and construction methodology and documentation.
• Requires demonstrated competency for organizing and planning design projects/task budgets and schedules.
• Must be familiar with the company’s procedures for developing and maintaining drawings MCP-2377 and drawing standards STD-11
If qualified and interested please send resume to email@example.com
19 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.