Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
USAR6529 – SUPERINTENDENT – OAK RIDGE, TN – LONG TERM – NO PER DIEM – DUE BY MAY 21
• Provide day-to-day support to project team for field-related scopes of work and responsibilities.
• Ensure implementation of company Integrated Safety Management Systems (ISMS) by maintaining direct interface with area personnel, utilization of safety performance metrics, and validation of personal accountability.
• Ensure implementation of company Performance Quality Assurance Program.
• Facilitate communications within the area with the client, project management, and other functional entities as assigned by the Project Manager and/or the Area Manager.
• Understand contract agreements and manage to current bargaining unit agreements.
• Provide input on fiscal year baseline, schedule, and deliverables. Directly supervise assigned tasks.
• Ensure-tasks are conducted in accordance with authorization basis requirements
• Monitors and directs the work of subordinate supervisors.
• Displays knowledge and abilities to evaluate, select and apply standard construction techniques that meet construction specifications.
• Responsible for supervising and directing operations within assigned discipline or area.
• Supervises and directs craft activities, subordinate superintendents and others, as assigned.
• Ensures assigned construction operations and subcontractors performance are in compliance with specifications and within schedules and budget.
• Performs general functions inherent in all supervisory field positions.
• On a large job, schedules and directs the sequence of work for several crews of related crafts operating within a single area.
• On a small to medium job, coordinates and directs multi-discipline craft activities within a specific area of the project, or all related crafts of a single discipline covering all areas of the project.
• Bachelor's degree or demonstrated equivalent education and 12 years' of related experience in field construction supervision that has led to a basic understanding of knowledge and responsibility
• Must be L cleared or the ability to become cleared
20 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.