Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated equivalent education and 12 years’ of related experience in field construction supervision that has led to a basic understanding of the knowledge and responsibility described below.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide day-to-day support to project team for field-related scopes of work and responsibilities.
• Ensure implementation of UCOR Integrated Safety Management Systems (ISMS) by maintaining direct interface with area personnel, utilization of safety performance metrics, and validation of personal accountability.
• Ensure implementation of UCOR Performance Quality Assurance Program.
• Facilitate communications within the area with the client, project management, and other functional entities as assigned by the Project Manager and/or the Area Manager.
• Understand contract agreements and manage to current bargaining unit agreements.
• Provide input on fiscal year baseline, schedule, and deliverables.
• Directly supervise assigned tasks.
• Ensure tasks are conducted in accordance with authorization basis requirements
LEVEL SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under limited supervision
• Monitors and directs the work of subordinate supervisors.
• Displays knowledge and abilities to evaluate, select and apply standard construction techniques that meet
Must hold a DOE “L” clearance or have the ability to obtain one.
Please visit our career page at:
or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
VAS Human Resources @ 803-644-0070 Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm 237 High Gate Loop, Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment
199 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.