Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Oak Ridge
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37830
HR Representative II (Benefits)
Manage, design, administer, recommend, communicate, and/or maintain:
• Classification systems, position descriptions, and market-based salary structures
• Market analysis of employee salary data,
• Annual salary increases and periodic salary reviews.
• Incentive, allowance, and cash award programs.
• Qualified and nonqualified retirement plans and welfare benefit plans for salaried and nonunion hourly emp1oyecs.
• Programs and policies for non-represented employees, such as paid time off, service award program, and holidays.
• Benefit enrollment, forms, and reports for employee benefit plans.
• Pre-employment processing.
• Job posting. advertising design, and placement.
• Applicant tracking.
• Employee orientations, separation, or exit interviews.
• Relocation programs.
• Employee relations and performance management.
• Interpretation of organizational policies and procedures,
• Affinitive Action/Equal Employment Opportunity.
• HR systems administration and data retrieval.
• Comprehensive analysis, integrity, and accuracy of employee records.
• Administers workforce restructuring programs Including voluntary and involuntary separation programs.
• Keeps basic knowledge of one or more human resources functions (staffing, compensation, employee relations, training & development, etc.)
• Keeps basic knowledge of laws affecting human resources.
• Keeps general knowledge of business functions and structure.
• Administration of Health and Welfare Benefits for a Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangement (MEWA).
• Knowledge of ADP (payroll) system and related program applications to process benefits enrollment eligibility.
• Serves as primary Benefits contact for active and retiree related inquiries and investigations from individuals and participating employers.
• Performs specific and detailed reconciliation activities in support of Benefits Administration/Operations
• Records accounting data in prescribed manner, including accumulating/distributing data to be used in making cost distributions
• Investigates Health and Welfare (including retired) benefit claims issues
• Meet with employees lo review health benefit options and plans
• Performs special duties utilizing specialized data processing, data evaluation, and statistical data and analytical reporting
• Performs auditing functions by comparing and processing benefit records, reports, and statements to ensure data reliability
• Assist in the day-to -day administration of benefit activities, including customer service phone calls and employee meetings
• Responsible for Flexible Spend Account (FSA) administration
• Provide data and one-on-one interface with external Employee Benefit Plan (EBP) auditors
• Provide ad-hoc reporting for data calls
• Responsible for Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Data Match reporting
• Participant liaison for Annual Enrollment inquiries/ issues
• Assist on Affordable Care Act employer-required reporting actions
• Works independently in a positive, responsible, and confidential manner
• Duties require accuracy, judgment and a high degree of initiative, discretion, and diplomacy with the various customers
• Ability to independently anticipate changing priorities while completing daily activities
• Interface with Health and Welfare carriers, consultants, legal. and Third Party Administrators (TPA)
• Assist as hack - up to the 40 I(k) Administrator
• Ability to interpret and administer Benefits according to Plan Documents and Summary Plan Descriptions
• Work with Payroll and IT Departments to implement data files for transmission to TPAs
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
• BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and HR experience in Human Resource s Benefits functions will be considered
• Accuracy in performing work is essential us well as the ability to learn quickly and function with changing priorities; ability to reconcile benefits accounting data and preform assessments
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience with Access and SharePoint software is desired
• Strong organizational, communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills are required
• Must be flexible and have the ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced, demanding work environment. Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a proficient manner
• Availability to work outside normal schedule, if business conditions warrant.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
VAS Human Resources @ 803-644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
To apply, please visit our career page at https://valueaddedsolutions.mua.hrdepartment.com/hrdepartment/ats/JobSearch/viewAll
88 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.