Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8036440070
Quality Control Inspector
• Level II Quality Control Visual Weld inspection and Level II Liquid Penetrant Non Destructive Examination (NDE) services are required to support ICP Core operations.
• Inspection and NDE services are required for Site Facilities plant equipment, component fabrication and repair; component welds and wrought materials using the applicable nondestructive examination processes.
• Individuals must be capable of interpreting test results to determine acceptability of items under inspection/examination to industry codes and standards criteria.
• Services include the generation of written reports documenting the performance and results of inspections/examinations to the standards of the ICP Core QA Program (QAP).
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Five Years visual weld examination and nondestructive inspection/examination experience in Liquid Penetrant methods.
• Must possess a thorough knowledge of industry codes such as AWS and ASME.
• Must be proficient with reading and interpreting drawings and other design output documents.
Period of performance: TBD through 01.31.2019
Work location: ICP Site Facility (IWTU)
Work Schedule: 4x12s, nights
Please visit our career page at https://valueaddedsolutions.mua.hrdepartment.com/hrdepartment/ats/JobSearch/viewAll or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
VAS Human Resources @ 803-644-0070 Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm 237 High Gate Loop Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment
230 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.