Country: United States
Process Design Engineer
• Provide Process Design/System Engineering support to the ICP Sodium Bearing Waste Integrated Waste Treatment Unit.
• Apply System Engineering concepts and principles to assigned system(s) through design, construction, testing, start-up and operations to assure operability, safety basis compliance and configuration management in accordance with Company procedures and policies.
• Provide Process Engineering expertise, relative to fluidized bed systems, canister decontamination system, and plant decontamination system, in an attempt to better understand the mechanical and chemical interactions within the IWTU Steam Reforming process, so that effective engineering solutions can be implemented to improve the potential success of the IWTU process.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• BS Degree in Engineering and 15 years relevant experience for aspects of the job associated with System Engineering.
• BS Degree in Chemical Engineering, or Chemistry in combination with another Engineering degree, for Process Engineering expertise.
Period of performance: TBD through 12.31.2018
Work location: ICP Town Facility, with occasional site visits
Work Schedule: 4x10s
Please visit our career page at https://valueaddedsolutions.mua.hrdepartment.com/hrdepartment/ats/JobSearch/viewAll or email your resume to email@example.com
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
VAS Human Resources @ 803-644-0070 Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm 237 High Gate Loop Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment
99 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.