Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
• Applies science, technology, and engineering concepts to design, analyze, and build a structure, system, or component (SSC), through the preparation of releasable drawings, specifications, and other design related documents, as required.
• The total process to accomplish this may include involvement in any of the following project phases:
• Define requirements and develop design concepts
• Develop design work package
• Complete and document detailed design
• Verify design
• Build and closeout design
• Representing the organization to customers and shareholders on engineering topics within assigned area of expertise.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must have applicable Bachelor Degree plus 10 years relevant experience, or applicable Master's plus 8 years relevant experience, or applicable Doctorate plus 6 years relevant experience.
• Proficient in process control, analytical instrumentation, safety instrumented systems, programmable logic controllers (PLC), digital control systems (DCS) and human-machine interfaces (HMI).
• Experience in performing 'cradle-to-grave' Instrumentation and Control engineering from conceptual through final design with follow-on construction/assembly/testing/programming and field support.
• Perform Instrumentation and Control related calculations as well as sophisticated Human Machine Interface (HMI) and PLC programming on the company provided software package platforms.
• Must have Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact and communicate effectively in a team environment.
• Experience and proficiency with Instrumentation and Control engineering design and analysis programs such as AutoCAD Electrical and Revit P&ID is desirable.
• Experience and proficiency with Allen Bradley or Siemens ladder logic and HMI interface software is desirable.
• The candidate should possess multi-disciplinary interests in all aspects of instrumentation and control engineering and experience with CAD and/or computer modeling (BIM) related software.
Period of performance: TBD through 12.31.2018
Work location: ICP Town Facility, with occasional site visits
Work Schedule: 4x10s
Please visit our career page at https://valueaddedsolutions.mua.hrdepartment.com/hrdepartment/ats/JobSearch/viewAll or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
VAS Human Resources @ 803-644-0070 Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm 237 High Gate Loop Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment
126 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.