Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
• Apply science, technology, and engineering knowledge to design, analyze, and model new or changes to existing structures, systems and components through preparation of drawings, specifications, and other design documents.
• Prepare design reports and calculations to support design concepts.
• Design phases include conceptual through detailed final design.
• Evaluate field problems and prepare design change documentation when necessary. Integrate safety into all aspects of the engineering designs.
• Be totally committed to safety in the workplace, for yourself and for others.
• Support the Fluor Idaho One Safety program goals for maintaining a safety conscious work environment including active participation in Fluor safety programs and activities.
• Maintain a working knowledge of the Federal and state Orders and Regulations, National Consensus Codes and Standards, and quality assurance, environmental, safety and security requirements.
• Comply with all safety, health, environmental, security, work control, and performance requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 to 15 years experience in mechanical systems, and equipment design and construction (including HVAC systems design and sizing, industrial ventilation systems, pumps, and piping systems) including preparation of conceptual and construction/fabrication drawings, specifications, reports, studies, and calculations.
• Experience and proficiency with 3D modeling software (Inventor or Solidworks), MS Office software, MathCad, and Adobe Pro will be helpful.
Period of performance: TBD through 12.31.2018
Work location: ICP Town Facility, with occasional site visits
Work Schedule: 4x10s
Please visit our career page at https://valueaddedsolutions.mua.hrdepartment.com/hrdepartment/ats/JobSearch/viewAll or email your resume to email@example.com
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
VAS Human Resources @ 803-644-0070 Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm 237 High Gate Loop Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment
112 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.