Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
APR1400 PWR nuclear facility west of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Duration of contract is one year extendable; longer in-house contracts also available.
Excellent working, living and financial conditions.
SRO qualifications and experience required:
• Presently or recently active SRO licensed on a commercial nuclear APR1400, CE or Westinghouse PWR power plant
• Previous Senior operations control room simulator floor instructor and classroom licensed instructor experience with accreditation
• Experience in developing NRC license exam questions and assisting in the annual requalification examinations will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) as implemented at NANT accredited training facilities in the USA
• Proficient in using relevant Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Microsoft Access, Visio and Vision knowledge will be an added advantage
• Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking).
• Verifiable and current professional references at last 2-3 employers.
Email: email@example.com for more details
2 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.