Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
City: Illinois, Indiana, Ohio
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46168
The Field Service Representative (FSR) – Dispatchable will perform installation, commissioning, aftermarket services of Filtration, Softening, Reverse Osmosis, UV, Electro-deionization, and other customized water purification equipment. In addition they may perform field operation, installation and maintenance of this equipment.
In this role, you will:
· Lead or participate on-site project management, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
· Install and service chemical feed and water treatment equipment at designated locations
· Utilize the proper procedures and equipment when handling chemicals. Examples of chemicals handled: HCl, NaOH, H2SO4, N2H4, Al2 (SO4) 3, O3, etc
· Consultant with customer management and technical counterparts including communications with other FSRs, Field managers, Environmental Health and Safety, sales, engineering, logistics, outside contractors and plant operators regarding equipment and operations regularly.
· Perform water analysis and collect samples for preparation, labeling and shipment to designated laboratory for analysis
· Perform daily testing that may include NTU, Hardness, Chlorine, pH, CO2, O2, SDI, TOC, Na, Conductivity, Silica, in addition to various other site-specific testing requirements
· Conduct preventative maintenance and calibrate equipment per established process
· Monitor equipment performance and operation.
· Transfer data to Microsoft spreadsheets, make trending graphs, calculate equipment run length and throughput, interpret data and make necessary adjustments, notify appropriate personnel when changes are made, upload information into a common libraries, etc
· Maintain monthly reports (charts / graphs), monthly Safety audits, daily and/or weekly reports,
· Writing work procedures, Job Safety Analysis, maintenance/repair schedules.
· Ensure compliance of Deliverables, including volume and quality per the customer’s contract specifications.
Travel up to 100%, need to be close to an airport.
160 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.