Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off. Qualified candidates only please submit your resume. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED. NO PER DIEM OR RELOCATION OFFERED AT THIS TIME.
1. Act as a Records Management/Document Control Specialist to the 324 Building Disposition Project per applicable procedural requirements.
2. Process, distribute and maintain controlled documentation using the Hanford Site Document Control Databases (DMCS, IDMS, etc.).
3. Process contractor/fabricator submittals, RCIís, NCRís, DCNís, ECRís and redlines in a timely and accurate manner to meet project needs and maintain electronic control and status logs for all these types of documents.
4. Generate, review and distribute the necessary reports for project management using Document Management & Control System (DMCS) within a timely manner and with detailed precision.
5. Manage and maintain multiple sets of Controlled Drawings in both electronic and hard copy.
6. Continually audit completed work located in DMCS to ensure accuracy. Identify and correct all DMCS and shared area errors found during internal audits.
7. Management and control of P-Card supporting efficient and timely procurement of materials and supplies for the entire project.
8. Conduct purchasing of supplies, etc., utilizing the EBOM system.
High School diploma plus a minimum of 2 yearsí experience with records management and/or document control, which includes utilizing electronic databases for both processing and storage of records.
At least one year experience with purchasing materials and/or supplies including use of a Purchasing Card (P Card) and utilizing the eBOM system.
Proficient computer and software skills, including but not limited to the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook and Excel. Experience with Adobe/Acrobat and other database skills.
Effective communication skills for discussing Document Control technical issues with team members and others on the project.
Experience with Asset Suite and overall procurement process at the Hanford Site.
Knowledge of engineering principles, configuration management, document control, material take-offs, FMPís, DCN's, and redlines.
Strong understanding of construction document control processes along with terms, forms, etc., along with the roles and responsibilities that are common to this profession.
Security Clearance Required: No
Testing Designated Position: No
Commercial Driver Lic: No
Nuclear Facility Position: No
Occupational Medical Screening: Yes
EJTA: Medical screening not required for this position.
PREFERRED METHOD OF APPLICATION IS THROUGH OUR ONLINE JOB SYSTEM. If you need accommodation or alternate method of resume submittal, please contact Cindy Wilson at (803) 642-5990.
E2 Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer, F/M/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
215 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.