Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99354
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
DOCUMENT CONTROL SERVICES
REFERENCE # 07/18-001
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 07/16/2018
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Hanford requires various clerical and professional resources to support the Document Control function within the CRM Program. The Subcontractor shall provide the following support to include, but is not limited to:
• Processing engineering and administrative documents for Document Release into the appropriate document control system.
• Vendor Information Processing—Process, maintain, and provide information copies of submitted and approved vendor information consisting of, but not limited to, performance specifications, component data, parts numbers, fabrication and installation drawings.
• Provide Document Release Services—Provide document release and configuration status accounting for technical information, including completeness reviews; posting to the status control system; distribution, research database as requested, change status verification, accountability reporting, and change incorporation support:
o Review the documents for errors
o Approve the documents.
• Essential and Support Drawings—Ensure the Essential and Support Drawing files are maintained and current through inspection of the files and by placing new or revised Essential and Support drawings into the files.
• Providing files management (QA support), as necessary.
• Ensuring Essential and Support Drawings are maintained and current through inspection of the files and by placing new or revised Essential and Support drawings into the files.
• Participating in audits/assessments, when requested.
• Provide document and record files management support to requesting organizations (e.g., QA, Engineering).
o Provide distribution of controlled documents to identified personnel. Provide support in the receipt, review and processing of controlled distribution of identified documents.
This work will include, but is not limited to:
o Receive notification that a document/changes need to be distributed.
o Perform reproduction of the document as required by the identified distribution.
o Send the document to identified distribution.
o Remove any copy holders that do not require the documents after notification.
o Maintain the log books that are returned for the assigned retention period.
o Work with other groups to move hard copy to electronic distribution.
o Providing project files records management support, including receipt, distribution to satellite locations, maintenance, retrieval of associated records, and providing copies of requested information for project personnel.
o Providing Office of Civilian Radioactive Waste Management records management support.
o Participate in the process relative to Document Control and Records Management corrective actions (e.g., audit/assessment responses, Required Reading, etc.).
o Ensure changes to software inventory are accurately captured as record through Hanford Information Systems Inventory (HISI).
The subcontractor systems used to provide support are comprised of the following:
o Document Management and Control System (DMCS)
o Smart Plant Foundation (SPF)
o Hanford Document Numbering System (HDNS)
o Integrated Document Management System (IDMS) for searching Records and Information Management (RIM) databases to find Hanford documents, records, and related information from the Intranet.
Examples of documents that require control include, but are not limited to:
o Supporting documents
o Administrative and technical Procedures
o Requirement documents
o Speech articles
o Data Release form.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Minimum 3-year experience in records and configuration management requirements or related field.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent keyboarding skills.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• Organized and attentive to detail.
• Make judgments and decisions.
• Work effectively and efficiently in a teaming environment.
• Must have strong people skills and demonstrated ability to work with customers.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
• Professional appearance and behavior, a positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly are a must.
• Knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft Office applications.
• Knowledge of DMCS, SmartPlant, IDMS.
• Hanford experience preferably in the area of document control.
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line:
DOCUMENT CONTROL SERVICES/REFERENCE # 07/18-001.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
Premera Medical Insurance
• $4,000 Individual Deductible, $8,000 Family Deductible, 80/20 Co-Insurance, $6,350 Out of Pocket Max, $12,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, $40 Office Visit Copay, 3 Visit EAP
• RX: $10/$40/$80
• Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
• $4,000 Individual Deductible, $8,000 Family Deductible, 50/50 Co-Insurance, $6,350 Out of Pocket Max, $12,700 Family Out of Pocket Max,
• RX: $10/$40/$80
Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement:
• Company will provide up to $2,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit
VSP Vision Care
• 100% Eye Exam Every 12Months
• $25 Individual Deductible, $75 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services – 80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
Mutual of Omaha (Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and More)
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
• Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and More
401K Savings Program - No company match.
6 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.