Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States
Risk Management – Project Manager
• Managing risk management program.
• Developing risk management company directive consistent with the current enhanced risk management program improvements.
• Update and maintain risk management SharePoint site.
• Develop risk management educational materials and presentations.
• Mentor risk integrators on ensuring risks are specific/well-defined and actions effectively mitigate risk.
• Support preparation for monthly ERM meetings.
• Conduct risk workshops as requested by organizations.
• Support organizations in training and use of the risk register.
Duration: Through 12/31/2018
127 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.