HVAC TECHNICIAN (319276) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
HVAC TECHNICIAN (319276)
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on January 21, 2019 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 28078
Nuclear Outage HVAC Technician
We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated HVAC Technician to join our growing staff. The individual in this role will be responsible for installing, inspecting, and fixing our customers' heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. Candidates should have extensive experience handling, installing, and fixing HVAC equipment, and be comfortable working with little to no supervision.
HVAC Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine customer needs and discuss all solution methods
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
- Repair damaged HVAC systems
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
HVAC Technician Requirements and Qualifications: ***MUST HAVE NUCLEAR EXPERIENCE***
- 3-5 years apprenticeship under a journeyperson preferred
- Certification or associate's degree from an HVAC program at a technical school required
- Previous on the job training a plus
- Critical-thinker, problem-solver
- Must hold state driver's license
693 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.