[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 497920
Posted By: BHI Energy
Posted On: 2019-06-10 09:17:02
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Click here to apply for: HVAC TECHNICIAN
Subject: HVAC TECHNICIAN (319276)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 28078
- Determine customer needs and discuss all solution methods
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
- Repair damaged HVAC systems
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
- 3-5 years apprenticeship under a journeyperson preferred
- Certification or associate's degree from an HVAC program at a technical school required
- Previous on the job training a plus
- Critical-thinker, problem-solver
- Must hold state driver's license
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
1071 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.