Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for Systems Engineers with the following qualifications:
• Support development of design requirement documentation for a new underground testing facility at the Nevada Test Site.
• Location will be at North Las Vegas office with trips to site for job walk downs
• Work with engineers, scientists, and operations staff to compile operational, code and standard, and testing requirements required to support the testing portfolio provided by the customer. Common names for the documents to be generated are Functional and Operational Requirements, Functional Requirements Document, Interface control Document, Design Criteria Document, etc.
• Should have a general understanding of codes and standards.
• Possess and engineering or equivalent degree.
• Proficient with MS Word and Excel to generate requirements documentation.
Duration: 6 months
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
172 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.