Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on October 16, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 43215
Duration (-/+) 11 months
Local candidates to the Columbus, OH
Develop, maintain & analyze less complex outage and project schedules using Primavera Project Planner Enterprise (P6). Provide front end loaded schedules as well as completed ready to execute resource loaded and levelized logic driven schedules. Must be a self motivated
individual and able to work under minimal supervision, be independent and competently perform current scheduling techniques and analyses on all project /outage aspects.
Additional duties include conducting schedule maintenance, collecting progress data, developing and implementing project/outage schedule/status reports, and providing consistent, accurate information to the project/outage execution team.
1. With guidance, develop fully integrated P6 schedules (including resource loading and leveling) for base and intermediate project/outage execution teams including detailed P6 schedules that utilize critical path methodology based on work scope from the work packages and planners work list . Assist in developing and revising the Outage/Project Scope Document as needed.
2. Learn, use, and refine sound techniques and best practices to update progress, acquire information, baseline schedules, maintain schedules, develop commodity curves, track metrics, and support project/outage teams on a routine basis.
3. Participate in the total project/outage planning process, verify progress and acquire information as required.
4. Organize and assist with schedule meetings covering the estimating, planning ,and scheduling of assigned outages / projects with applicable company and contract personnel
5. Work with the project management team, managers, and senior schedulers to develop "work-around" schedules to alleviate forecasted impacts to the "critical path" activities .
6. Prepare and analyze metrics reports or KPIs. Provide periodic summary level status reports as
7. Work with Administrator to assign security , profiles and roles for new users.
8. Perform all duties, and work with others in a safe manner, in compliance with appropriate company safety policies and rules.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor's or Associates degree preferred. High school graduate or GED required along with 2 years of relative experience.
Proficiency with MS Office tools.
417 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.