Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99352
Support work management organization: Utilities, electrical and water, General Purpose Facilities, HAMMER, Fleet, Crane and IM Facilities.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Support the daily operations of the Maintenance Management Program activities to include but
not limited to;
• Produce assessments of MMP elements.
• Perform analysis on preventative, predictive and corrective work practices.
• Perform validation of maintenance data in the Enterprise Asset Management System
• Perform and complete deliverables to various organizations and engineering for Enhanced Maintenance and Maintenance Management Programs including inventory, prioritization and optimization of maintenance on Structures, Systems and Components.
• Support revision of MMP policies and procedures
• Support any of the various duties that need to be fulfilled through the organization.
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Experienced in operations and maintenance in a craft environment working directly with craft personnel, management and SME personnel
• Experienced in government contracting
• Extensive Experience with work control systems, work planning and supervision
• Familiarity with Acceptance Testing plans and procedures, Reliability analysis,Management assessment process
22 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.