Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29803
EGS Inc. is seeking a PROCEDURE SPECIALIST for our Client in Aiken, SC! This is a 2 year contract opportunity and we can offer a generous benefits package OR you can choose to go into a straight contractor rate in lieu of benefits!
Because it’s a federal government site U.S. Citizens only and we are unable to sponsor Visa’s at this time.
If this job doesn't work for you, we do give a $500.00 referral fee for anyone that you refer and we get placed on the job!!
Send your resume as soon as possible as the deadline is September 20, 2018, firstname.lastname@example.org or Shirley@egs-partners.com or call Britni or Shirley at 803-648-1400! Hurry as you won't want to miss out on this great opportunity!
418743/482/446 JOB TITLE: PROCEDURE SPECIALIST
Citizenship: US Citizen
Provide support in the preparation, development and writing of new or revised technical and / or administrative procedural documents in accordance with applicable requirements for procedural document administration. General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Comply with all applicable M&O Contractor Site Programs Requirements
• Develop and / or revise operational, technical and / or administrative procedural documents in accordance with site requirements, standards and approved formats / templates
• Ensure procedural documents are developed, reviewed, approved by appropriate personnel
• Ensure procedural documents are routed for review / approval via a management approved method for electronic review and approval (e.g. Automated Procedure System (APS), or Smart Plant Foundation (SPF)
• Ensure that operational, technical, administrative and program requirements are accurately integrated into procedural documents
• Ensure technical and applicable requirements documents such as vendor manuals, diagrams, charts, engineering drawings, technical specifications and SRIDs are reviewed and are accurately integrated into procedural documents
• Prepare, route and track procedural documents through all stages of the review / approval cycle
• Ensure that all procedural document review comments are properly dispositioned, documented and incorporated as applicable
• Assemble and maintain the appropriate documentation for the procedural document history files
• Ensure that Assisted Hazard Analysis (AHA) has been performed, as applicable, for all assigned technical procedural documents
• Ensure that all applicable/appropriate controls to eliminate / mitigate hazards are incorporated into assigned procedural documents per the AHA
• Participate in SRS Behavior Based Safety (BBS) and Continuous Improvement Programs
• Perform other administrative duties as requested
• Perform document control and distribution functions as directed
• Perform Peer reviews as requested / assigned
• Perform Quality Check as requested / assigned
• Perform Procedure Walk-downs / Validations as appropriate
• Perform records processing and indexing as requested
• Prepare and assemble procedural document history files
• Successfully complete all required training
• Bachelors of Science Degree and at least 2 years of procedure related work experience in one or more of the following: procedure development, procedure management, procedure design, procedure writing, operations, maintenance, laboratory, technical writing and editing.
• Or Associates Degree and at least 6 years of procedure related work experience in one or more of the following: procedure development, procedure management, procedure design, operations, maintenance, technical writing and editing.
• Or a high school diploma and at least 8 years of procedure related work experience in one or more of the following: procedure development, procedure management, procedure design, operations, maintenance, technical writing and editing.
Experience & Skills:
• Must have proficient computer and word processing skills and a working knowledge of word processing and graphics applications
• Must have the interpersonal skills required to establish and cultivate positive working relationships and interfaces with both internal and external customers
Note: Work experience at a DOE Site, Nuclear Industrial Site, Industrial Manufacturing, Oil, Gas, or Chemical Processing Facility is preferred.
• U.S. Citizen
• Candidate must be physically able to perform procedure walk-downs
• Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain Radiation Worker Qualifications, as requested
• Capable of working a flexible work schedule.
A 40-hour work week is scheduled. SRNS utilizes various work scheduled including 5/8s (8 hours per day, 5 days per week), 4/10s (10 hours per day, 4 days per week), and 9/80s (9 hours per day 4 days per week plus 8 hours on the first Friday, second week 9 hours per day 4 days per week, off second Friday). The work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each workday has a 30-minute non-paid lunch.
Area Security Access: Candidate must be able to obtain an “L” clearance.
• Formal procedure certification (e.g. Procedure Professionals Association Procedure Writer’s Certification)
• APS Proficient
• Current or former US Government Security Clearance
• Information Technology training and/or experience
• Microsoft Template experience and/or training
• Experience with the SRS procedure control process is highly desired.
EGS, Inc. is a government contractor that complies with Executive Orders 11246, 13672, 13665, as well as Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended VEVRAA. As such, the term “contractor” will apply to EGS, Inc. as stated below in this policy.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with our organization’s legal duty to furnish information.
23 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.