Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
DNJP4894 – SR PROJECT CONTROLS – BURLINGTON, NC – 12 MONTHS – NO PER DIEM
• Workers at this level are responsible for performing complex aspects of individual project estimating, scheduling, change documentation and cost control while reporting up to program or portfolio level with minimal supervision.
• Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and to have the ability to work independently, with guidance limited to unusual or complex projects or issues.
• They are fully competent in use of project controls principles and procedures . They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve.
• This position typically is assigned to projects classified as Green III or Brown per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix, or may manage multiple smaller (i.e. Green II) projects.
• Graduation from a four-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience.
• Minimum of 9 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
• Proficient in project controls principles. Proficiency Expertise with project management, project controls concepts, computer applications, analytics; strong collaborative team member.
• Preferred Qualifications: Masters - business, finance, project management, or equivalent. PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP). Software such as MS Project MS Office Suite, Primavera, Business Objects, Prolog, Passport, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft. Risk management tools Monte Carlo analysis.
49 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.