Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Idaho Falls
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 83402
Engineer I / Associate Engineer
• BS or Advanced Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Applies basic theories, principles, methods, concepts, tools and technologies to well defined assignments of limited scope where casual relationships can be identified, and precedence exists.
• Works to broaden and deepen own technical knowledge and skills.
• Performs basic science and engineering tasks and activities with minimal oversight.
• Ensures that appropriate peer review of own work is conducted.
• Builds and maintains effective internal relationships on individual or team level.
• Exhibits spirit of cooperation, teamwork, resource sharing and mutual respect.
• May participate in professional activities, university interactions, special assignments, and external special interest groups.
• Understands the parts of the organization.
• Contributes to development of new capabilities within the group.
• Contributes to portions of journal papers, reports, software, proceedings, scientific and technical products.
• May contribute to the development of intellectual property leady to patents, publications and or copyrights.
• Works under technical guidance of experienced staff.
• Receives Instruction on required tasks and results expected.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
85 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.