Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Idaho Falls
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 83402
Engineer VI / Fellow Engineer
• BS Degree + 18 years relevant experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
• General national or international recognition of innovative professional capabilities.
• In addition to significant record of research publications and technical products, recognition is demonstrated by invitation to provide technical reviews or consultation or organizing conferences and workshop.
• Demonstrated development of advanced concepts and techniques that have made changes in given field, including the management of research, development, demonstration and engineering.
• Sustained record of sponsor satisfaction and support.
• Influences the direction of research, development, demonstration and engineering through significant and progressive contributions.
• Responsible for major areas of importance for the lab, leading large scale or highly complex tasks.
• Leads and or provides peer review work of others across the lab and nationally.
• Sought out to lead teams that span multiple laboratories or universities to solve problems of national significance.
• Leads strategic business investment programs for the lab.
• Participates in professional activities at the national and international level.
• Influences standards and decisions impacting technical areas and of management of complex programs.
• Responsible for interacting with sponsors in drafting and executing new initiatives.
• Routinely produces successful proposals that result in major programs.
• Chairs and co-chairs major technical meetings, provides reviews of lab activities and is sought out for contributions to various outlets of scientific and engineering achievement.
• Initiates efforts that result in new and innovative research, and or engineering programs that influence scientific and engineering knowledge solving complex problems for the nation.
• Provides leadership in identifying, promoting, and developing appropriate new technical capabilities within the lab.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
125 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.