Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Idaho Falls
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 83402
Work location: IWTU
Work Schedule: 4 x 10s
• Performs Project Support job functions as assigned by management. Typical job responsibilities include assist and support management in ensuring all site Project Support are conducted in a manner that is safe, cost effective and fully compliant with Fluor Idaho Project procedures and all contractual, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
• Plans, schedules and organizes the work to ensure utilization of employees and compliance with all contract requirements, quality standards and budgetary guidelines
• Ensures staffing levels of supervised personnel are maintained in a manner which allows the effective execution of the assigned scope of work at all times
• Provides leadership and motivation to subordinate personnel
• Maintains close working relationship with senior management and/or operational management in ensuring Project support services are being properly executed and needs of the company are met
• Interfaces with groups inside the organization, senior management, auditors and client representatives
• Administratively responsible for the total fiscal and administrative functions of a project including office services, contract administration, procurement, warehousing, accounting, timekeeping, payroll and document control
• Interface with project and client management to ensure project support functions operate within project standard practice and procedures and contact provisions as directed by management
• Responsible for the total operation of all assigned projects
• Administers contract in accordance with policies and procedures for the maximum benefit of the project and client
• Manages assigned project and administrative systems
• Budgetary responsibility
• Provides technical and/or functional support to the Project Support team
• Attend, support and participate in monthly safety meetings and promote a safe work environment
• Provide Technical integration IWTU Project Activities
• Maintains knowledge of and demonstrates ability to perform work safely in accordance with all approved safety policies, procedures and applicable regulations and performs assigned duties in a safe manner. If supervising others, has responsibility for the safety of those being supervised and ensures they comply with established safety policies and procedures and practice safe work habits
• Perform duties complex in nature
• Other job related duties as assigned
• BA/BS degree a related field and 15 years of project managerial experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Typical experience ranges from 15-20 years
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of and experience with nuclear facility Project Support
• Strong knowledge in radiological controls
• General knowledge of DOE readiness review order
• Knowledge of and experience with DOE nuclear safety including technical safety requirements, processes and reporting requirements
• Attention to detail
• Expert PC skills including Microsoft software
• Knows and complies with environmental, safety, healthy and pollution prevention regulations, policies and procedures for this position.
• Ensures own safety and safety of coworkers.
• Reports unsafe work conditions to immediate manager.
• Ensures that the five core functions of the ISMS are understood and applied when performing job duties.
• Ensures that operational excellence is achieved through appropriate implementation of conduct of operations.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
185 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.