Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
NEC Technical Services has a need for the following:
Industrial Hygienist (Safety Professionals) (Job No. 03-110218-01)
NEC Technical Services has a need for Industrial Hygienists to support a long term DOE nuclear opportunity.
Responsibilities may include:
• Reviewing and submitting appropriate documentation
• Identifying Hazards
• Recommending Hazard Mitigation Strategies
• Preparing and reviewing permits (confined space, hot work, etc.)
• Determining task specific personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements
Consultant shall have the ability to develop Job Hazard Analysis and implement the assessments into field activities. Must have a working knowledge of MSHA (30 CFR) and OSHA 29 CFR 1926/1910. Consultant must be able to operate various industrial hygiene monitoring equipment such as, but not limited to, noise meters, photoionization detector (PID), and multi-gas monitors. Excellent verbal and written skills required.
Consultant will be required to provide safety support to the following operations:
• Facility Maintenance
• Mining (surface and underground)
• Security (Armed)
• Construction (including oversight of construction subcontractor safety compliance)
• Emergency services (Fire Department and EMTs)
• Medical Services (on-site medical clinic)
• DOE experience in a nuclear site/lab
• Professional certification: CSP, ASP, GSP, CSHTs, CIH
Please email resumes to NEC Technical Services, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering NEC Tech.
23 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.