Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29803
Provide training support for Savannah River Remediation (SRR) in the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of assigned instructional programs in accordance with approved training Program
Descriptions and Training Plans. General responsibilities include:
1) Analyzing, assessing, extracting and converting training content from technical/administrative documents
2) Subject Matters Experts into relevant instructional material meeting organizational standards
3) Obtaining Drill Controller qualification within two months of employment and maintaining qualification throughout contract period
4) Obtaining OJT/JPM Instructor/Evaluator qualification within three months of employment and maintaining qualification throughout contract period; Obtaining Instructor qualifications in a designated LW operating facility within six months
5) Presenting lesson materials at the instructional level or method established by Operations and Training Management
• An accredited high school diploma
• Eight years of verifiable experience as a training professional in nuclear environment
• Demonstrated skill and understanding of the ADDIE process and working knowledge of DOE Order 426.2
PREFERRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
• Post -high school education is preferred, but not required. Consideration is given per DOE Order 426.2 guidelines.
• Candidates having a baccalaureate degree in Training or Education that have courses in education or training that focus on instructional analysis, design, development, delivery and testing, as well as evaluation of training programs;
• All other degrees will be considered granted the applicant has completed coursework specified above.
1) Candidates having expressed skills in the use of Microsoft® Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
2) Candidates having demonstrated knowledge and experience developing e-learning products using state-of the- art software
3) 4) Candidates having demonstrated specialized knowledge in the area of Waste Certification and Hazardous Materials Management
4) Candidates having demonstrated knowledge and experience developing and conducting simulator training. Candidates having previous training experience at the Savannah River Site and familiarization with SRS Manual 4B requirements will also be highly considered.
A 40-hour work week is scheduled. Position will be on 4/10 schedule (10 hours/day; four days per week), Work week excludes SRR holidays. Each workday has a 30-minute lunch.
AREA SECURITY ACCESS:
A security clearance is not required.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
200 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.