Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
One of our clients, a Commercial Nuclear Power Plant, has an urgent need for an Equipment Qualification (EQ) Engineer (Permanent In-House)!
This exciting career opportunity offers:
* This Nuclear Utility has received its license extension and is located in a regulated market, ensuring your long-term job security!
* Work a family friendly “Alternating Work Schedule” and enjoy 3 day weekends every other weekend!
* Numerous career opportunities abound at the Nuclear Site or at the Corporate Office for a top performer at this Nuclear Utility!
* Low cost of living location offers warm weather, easy access to the mountains, hiking trails, water sports, hunting, fishing and more!
* This company offers a top-notch compensation package consisting of a base salary, annual performance bonus, relocation package, and more for the successful candidate!
In the role of an Equipment Qualification (EQ) Engineer you will generate upgrades to existing design documentation including specifications, calculations, drawings, test requirements and procedures to ensure design integrity is maintained. You will interface across multiple disciplines and departments to provide technical support with cost-effective modification designs and improve overall plant performance. You will also support safe, reliable operations by identifying and effectively resolving issues via corrective actions and program reviews.
The qualified candidate for Equipment Qualification (EQ) Engineer MUST have:
* Four (4) plus years of engineering experience at a Commercial Nuclear Power Plant.
* Experience as a Design Engineer, Systems Engineer, Programs Engineer, or related.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
* Knowledge of and experience with 10CFR50.49 (Environmental Qualification of Electric Equipment).
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent professional references.
If you are qualified and interested in this position please send a resume (in complete confidence) to: Loie@gcservices.com
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you think may be qualified for this position.
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: 805.481.5105 x200
37 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.