Recruiting Manager (321046) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Recruiting Manager (321046)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on November 05, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 02189
The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant and have experience recruiting (agency or corporate is fine.)
Responsibilities of the Branch Recruiting Manager
- Lead recruitment team (4-6), hire, train and develop internal team and grow existing client base
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Build the company's professional network through relationships with HR & recruiting professionals, colleges and other partners
Requirements for the Recruiting Manager
- 5+ years of work experience as a Recruiting Manager or Recruitment Consultant
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ideal candidate will have experience in the Power Generation, Energy Services, Renewable or related industry. Preferred not required.
331 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.