Recruiting Manager (321067) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Recruiting Manager (321067)
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on November 12, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30043
Continued growth at BHI Energy - Staffing Solutions Group seeking strong Energy sector Recruiting Manager. The ideal candidate will possess 7-10+ years of work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Leader, and have demonstrated experience recruiting in the Power Industry (agency preferred).
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Manager
- Lead Recruitment team (4-6+ direct reports), hire, train and develop internal team and grow existing client base
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on weekly performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire, cost-per-hire, metrics reports)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Build the company's professional network through relationships with HR & recruiting professionals, colleges and other partners
- Drive results across the team, lead by example, and work with teams in all business units
- Strong communication skills to work throughout national client requirements
Requirements for the Recruiting Manager
- 7-10+ years of work experience as a Recruiting Manager
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ideal candidate will have experience in the Power Generation, Energy Services, Renewable, Engineering, or related industry required.
- Proven track record in the energy industry within the Utility, OEM, EPC, Field Service, VMS, or Engineering channels
- Ability to manage and lead weekly open position reports to align resources accordingly for impact
- Ability to travel 25%
220 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.