Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Seeking several Systems Engineers for a 1-2 year nuclear project in Richland, WA.
• Supports defining facility/system design requirements.
• Researches and documents system operations and limits from the review of design and basic documents and from discussions with system designers.
• Establishes means of verifying requirements implementation , including acceptance criteria.
• Prepares system and facility design criteria documents.
• Supports system-level design verification , requirements verification , test requirements specification , and requirements flow down and traceability.
• Performs impact analyses for proposed requirement changes .
• Performs periodic assessments to validate implementation and traceability of requirements into design.
• Coordinates and facilitates technical discussions to resolve system design issues.
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable field.
- 5+ years' of systems engineering experience.
- Nuclear experience
- DOE Experience
46 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.