Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Idaho Falls
Country: United States
Multiple electrical engineers are needed to support a Department of Energy (DOE) client. Position responsibilities and job requirements are as follows:
• Apply advanced science, technology and engineering concepts to design, analyze, and model a structure, system or component (SSC) through preparation of releasable drawings, specifications and other design documents.
• Develops solutions to complex problems or creates innovations through adaption of emerging technological developments or processes. Be aware of and apply the latest technologies and engineering tools to the design effort. Plans and conducts efforts on complex assignments or projects.
• Reviews progress and evaluates results. May lead or direct major complex projects. Act in liaison capacity with other departments, divisions and branches.
• Evaluates progress and results and recommends major changes in procedures. Integrate safety into all aspects of the engineering designs.
• Maintain a working knowledge of the Federal and State Orders and Regulations, National Consensus Codes and Standards, and quality assurance. environment, safety and security requirements. Subject matter expert in area of specialty.
• Provide technical consulting and peer review within area of expertise to other engineers.
Minimum qualification requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college plus 4 years relevant experience.
• Has excellent communication and negotiation skills; can effectively write reports and make presentations and productively interface with customer.
• Participates in continuing education, maintains and enhances technical capability and continues to acquire competence in engineering disciplines.
• Experience and proficiency with power distribution design and analysis programs such as SKM Powertools.
• Experience and proficiency with all aspects of power distribution, grounding, lightning protection, lighting, and cathodic protection.
If qualified and interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
56 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.