Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United Arab Emirates
For a well-known client operating in the United Arab Emirates I am currently in search for a Nuclear Security Operational Readiness Expert to work on a nuclear new build project. The client is offering a 1 year contract with a possibility for extension.
To provide input & direction as a “Subject Matter Expert” (SME) to support the implementation of required Security processes, programs, to support site Operation Readiness (i.e. Fuel Load, Testing, Commissioning, Full Power Operations).
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert and technical advisor in the implementation of Security processes, programs to support Site Physical Security Operational Readiness
• Provide technical advice necessary for the implementation of Procedures, Guidelines, Post Orders, Training, etc… to support Security program readiness for efficient plant operation
• Conduct daily checks to confirm the effective implementation efforts of Security processes, programs, troubleshoot and provide support for prompt resolution of all issues.
• Review, prioritize and recommend security process, program improvements as they relate to the achievement of Site Physical Security Operational Readiness
• Assist in the implementation of Site Equipment Performance, Testing and Maintenance; & Safety & Security Interface Programs
• Provide mentoring in the areas of security to present and future ENEC security staff to ensure knowledge transfer and staff development
• 8 – 10 years relevant job experience in commercial nuclear security operations
• 10- 15 years relevant job experience
• Experience with security programs that meet US-NRC requirements
• Experience with IAEA safeguards
• Experience designing or managing nuclear security programs and/or systems
91 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.